Dynamic Torque Tester for Impact Wrenches
Static Torque Tester for Hand Torque Wrenches
MODELS T-2000 & T-3000 DIGITAL TORQUE TESTERS
For testing impact wrenches, pulse tools and hand torque wrenches
T-2000 - For square drives up to 1/2”
T-3000 - For square drives up to 3/4”
Each model features:
- Unique “tuned-beam” design
- State-of-the-art electronics with advanced impulse signal filtering
- Direct, immediate torque readouts
- High accuracy: ± 0.5% or 1 count
- Complete freedom from the joint material/friction variables of standard nut-bolt tightening tests
- Simple operation
- Factory calibration, easily recalibrated
- Rugged construction
- Switchable 110/220 VAC, 60 Hz power
- Impact readout 300 to 1,800 impacts per minute
- T-2000: 0 to 400 ft.-lb. or 0 to 550 N•m
- T-3000: 30 to 1,000 ft.-lb. or 1,300 N•m
The Highest Standard Yet for Tool Testing with Ease, Accuracy and Consistency
Now measure impact tool output faster, more easily and more accurately than ever. The advanced electronics of S-W Digital Torque Testers produce direct digital torque readings in foot-pounds or Newton meters (N•m).
Measurements are consistent, repeatable and require less time than traditional testing devices, yet have less margin for operator error.
User benefits include time savings, dependability and increased product quality. Regular tool checks with S-W Digital Torque Testers enable you to identify whether job assembly problems are due to tools or factors such as material variability.
The S-W system also provides a standard and consistent control factor for tool service and repair, which can be maintained across multiple work stations or assembly points.
This tool is indispensable for repairs and maintenance programs in a broad range of industrial applications:
- Automotive, truck or bus maintenance shops
- Appliance assembly operations
- Impact wrench and pulse tool repair facilities
- Any application requiring accuracy checks for all types of hand torque wrenches