Enerpac CLL-Series, single acting lock nut cylinders from Aztec Bolting are paramount to ensure the success of your project and secure your heavy load. For mechanical load holding the CLL-Series features a safety lock nut. This cylinders is single acting load return. Enerpac is always looking to improve upon perfection and to this end the CLL-Series lock nut cylinders are designed for smoother operation, lower friction, and improved corrosion resistance by way of a special synthetic coating. The overflow port doubles as the stroke limiter.
Standard features include the CR-400 coupler and dust cap and interchangeable and hardened grooved saddles. In an effort to extend cylinder performance life, the CLL-Series plunger wiper reduces contamination.
- Enerpac safety lock nut cylinders for mechanical load holding for up to 1,000 tons
- Baked enamel outside finish and plated pistons provide superior corrosion resistance
- Overflow port functions as a stroke limiter
- Interchangeable, hardened grooved saddles are standard
- CR-400 coupler and dust cap included on all cylinder models
- Single-acting load return
Contact Aztec Bolting today to inquire of the Enerpac CLL-Series single-acting lock nut cylinders. Aztec is the Enerpac expert and our knowledgable staff is available to guide through your purchase.