The Enerpac CLP-Series single-acting pancake lock nut cylinders are specifically designed to be used in confined spaces when high force and low height is needed. Aztec Bolting distributes these unique cylinders. The CLP-Series is single-acting, load return cylinders with a lock nut for mechanical load holding for extended time periods. On this pancake cylinder, the overflow port acts as the stroke limiter. All models include the CR-400 dustcap and coupler and the optional synthetic coating resists corrosion and can withstand side load forces up to 3% of cylinder capacity without scoring.
- Enerpac pancake lock nut cylinders have a flat design for use in confined areas
- Safety lock nut for mechanical load holding
- Single-acting load return
- Special bearing design resists sideload forces
- Overflow port functions as a stroke limiter
- CR-400 coupler and dust cap included on all models
This is the powerful solution to lift the first few centimeters. Contact Aztec Bolting to order or inquire of the Enerpac CLP-Series, single-acting pancake lock nut cylinders.