Aztec Bolting proudly offers the highest quality single-acting aluminum cylinders from Enerpac. The RAC-Series single-acting aluminum cylinders offer the solution to any number of lifting and/or pushing applications. The lightweight design provides maximum portability. The RAC-Series aluminum cylinders include handles and the CR-400 coupler and dust cap.
Enerpac’s superior design and proven quality ensure the success of any application. The RAC-Series is designed to prevent metal to metal friction by the implementation of composite bearings. This increases cylinder life and an additional 10 percent resistance to side loads. These single-acting cylinders sport a hard coat finish which further protects from damage and prolongs cylinder life.
The RAC-Series can withstand the full cylinder capacity because it is designed with an integral stop ring which prevents over-travel of the plunger. Another quality feature of the Enerpac aluminum cylinder that prevents load-induced damage is the steel base plate and saddle.
- Composite bearings prevent metal-to-metal contact, increasing cylinder life and resistance to side-loads of up to 10 percent.
- Hard coat finish on all surfaces resists damage and extends cylinder life.
- Handles included on all aluminum cylinder models.
- Steel baseplate and saddle for protection against load- induced damage.
- Integral stop ring prevents plunger over-travel and is capable of withstanding the full cylinder capacity.
- High-strength return spring for rapid cylinder retraction.
- CR-400 coupler and dust cap included on all models.
- All aluminum cylinders meet ASME B-30.1 and ISO 10100 standards.
Enerpac quality is assured and Aztec Bolting is your best opportunity to assure the success of your project. Contact Aztec Bolting today to inquire about the Enerpac RAC-Series single-acting aluminum cylinders.