Enerpac Products are readily available through Aztec Bolting, an accredited distributor of quality lifting systems. The RACL-Series lock nut cylinders provide maximum mechanical load holding for extended periods. All models are equipped with standard handles and a high-strength return spring providing quick cylinder retraction. The CR-400 coupler and dust cap are standard features as well.
The Enerpac RACL-Series single-acting lock nut aluminum cylinders offer an extended cylinder life because the hard coat finish on all surfaces resists damage. Cylinder life is further increased by a hardened steel stop ring that also provides 5 percent additional resistance to side loads.
- Enerpac Aluminum Lock Nut Cylinders provide mechanical load holding for extended periods.
- Hardened steel stop ring increases cylinder life and resistance to side-loads of up to 5 percent.
- Hard coat finish on all surfaces resists damage and extends cylinder life.
- Composite bearings increase cylinder life and side load resistance.
- Handles included on all models.
- Steel baseplate and saddle for protection against load-induced damage.
- Integral stop ring prevents plunger over-travel and is capable of withstanding the full cylinder capacity.
- High-strength return spring for rapid cylinder retraction.
- CR-400 coupler and dust cap included on all models.
- All aluminum lock nut cylinders meet ASME B-30.1 and ISO 10100 standards.
Contact Aztec Bolting today to learn more about all Enerpac products, including the RACL-Series lock nut aluminum cylinders.