Aztec Bolting is the preeminent distributor of renowned Enerpac products including the RAR-Series, double acting aluminum cylinders. The lightweight aluminum cylinder provides a lower finite fatigue life than steel. Enerpac's RAR-Series is manufactured with a hard coat finish and composite bearing which both extend the life of the cylinder and can increase side load resistance. All RAR models include handles and the CR-400 coupler with dustcap.
To further protect against load-induced damage, the RAR-Series is fitted with a steel baseplate and saddle. The integral stop ring prohibits over-travel of the plunger and can withstand the full cylinder capacity. The double-acting design provides rapid retraction with any length hose and regardless of system loss.
- Enerpac aluminum cylinders are a lightweight solution for double acting applications.
- Double-acting for rapid retraction, regardless of hose lengths and system losses
- Composite bearings increase cylinder life and side load resistance
- Hard coat finish on all surfaces resists damage and extends cylinder life
- Handles included on all aluminum cylinder models
- Steel baseplate and saddle for protection against load-induced damage
- Integral stop ring prevents plunger over-travel and is capable of withstanding the full cylinder capacity
- Built-in safety valve prevents accidental over-pressurization
Contact Aztec Bolting today to order your Enerpac RAR-Series, double-acting aluminum cylinders. Enerpac is the powerful solutions and Aztec Bolting brings the solution to you.