E-Pulse Pumps provide power to various hydraulic tools and torque wrenches. They are durable, lightweight and portable, yet get the job done fast. The E-Pulse Hydraulic Electric Pumps have a smart, brushless DC motor and controller that varies the speed to maximize flow at any pressure and can operate hydraulic tools as fast as pumps with larger, 1 hp motors.
The E-Pulse Pump is the only pump available on the market that allows an operator to vary the speed between 25 percent and 100 percent of full speed. It also includes a new interactive pendant that delivers visual and tactile feedback, programming and diagnostic status to the operator.
- High efficiency permanent magnet, direct drive motor enables continuous use and long service life.
- Smart controls enable motor to maintain constant power across the pressure range.
- Speed control with dial adjustment for precise operation.
- Low current draw minimizes circuit breaker tripping.
- Fully-enclosed, aluminum extruded shell with integrated roll cage.
- Impact-absorbing, vibration-dampening feet.
- Built-in thermal protection.
- Integrated heat exchanger (on TW version).
- Integrated cord management and magnetic pendant.
- Aluminum exterior easily opens for maintenance by removing handle.
- Two position operation –horizontal or vertical.
- A high-efficiency, .85hp direct-drive motor offers a six-piston block design that provides even flow and smooth operation of tools.
- Models offer a choice of five valves – 3/2 jog, 4/3 jog, 3/2 dump-and-hold, 3/2 dump and 4/2 torque wrench..
- Flow at rated pressure is 32 in3/minute with a maximum operating pressure of 10,000 PSI.
- Other features include a 24V DC power regulator, a 20-ft. pendant cord on the torque wrench pump and a 10-ft pendant cord on the other four pumps.